Blackend Yellow Tail RecipeVideo
MX +52 613 117 6197
US +1 360 303 8716
Customer, Toby Wyatt, Submitted Blackened Yellowtail Video
1. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente
2. Add shrimp and drain immediately
3. Return pasta mixture to the pan
4. Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
5. Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
6. Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.
Lemon Shrimp with Pastas and Basil
¨This takes no time at all to prepare.¨It looks like you've cooked all day! So easy, so basic, so fragrant This works well with chicken also. I sometimes prepare this with both the chicken and the shrimp, but I make a little more sauce, and I will add a little chicken broth to the sauce.
1/2 lb linguine or 1/2 lb other pastas
3/4 lb cooked shrimp, thawed and drained, or fresh cooked
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 and 1/2 teaspoons basil leaves
3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated.